REVO 18-36 Lathe, 110V, 1.5 HP
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Try Laguna’s 18|36 lathe and take your turning to the next level. Laguna has exceeded expectations with their REVO line of lathes. The first feature that will catch your eye is the ergonomically...
You May Also Like
The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron headstock to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well-known longevity and strength. Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase to 3 phase output so even at lower settings you will get an incredible amount of torque.
Changing from high to low setting is made easy on this lathe by using the quick release handle. The headstock and tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your work flow. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
The REVO 18|36 is available in 110v / 1.5HP (WC# 866106) and 220v / 2HP (WC# 861424).
- Power: 1.5HP, 110V, 60 Hz
- Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Phase: 1 Ph input, 3 Phase output
- Poly-Groove Drive Belt w/ easy access
- Recommended Breaker: 20 Amp
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Max. Outboard Swing: 32”
- Swing Over Banjo: 13-1/2”
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- Swing Over Bed: 18”
- RPM High:135-3500
- RPM Low: 50-1300
- Tailstock Quill: 4-1/2”, Engraved, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 41-1/2” w/ pads
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6207LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
- Spindle Index #: 14/36/48 w/ lock
- Distance Between Centers: 36”
- Headstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Tailstock Storage of Centers
- Spindle Size: 1-1/4” x 8 TPI RH
- Floor to Bed: 32-1/2” w/ pads
- Footprint: 60” W x 26” D x 47” H
- Weight (Net/Ship): 427/480 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
You may return new, unopened items sold by Laguna Tools within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. Items that have been opened and then returned are subject to inspection and the refund amount will be subject to adjustment. Shipping costs will be paid for by customer unless the order was an error on the end of Laguna Tools. When an (RMA) return merchandise authorization number is issued the customer has 30 days to return the part or that number is cancelled and the return will not be accepted. No merchandise shall be returned without an RMA number.
Once the return is received a refund will be issued within 5 business days. The refund may take a few more days to post on to the account depending on the credit company. If item was paid for through cash or check refund will be paid by check. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please contact Laguna Tools' Customer Service at 800-234-1976
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.