p|flux 2hp 220v Cyclone HEPA
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Laguna’s p|flux series offers peerless performance. It sports standard black HEPA filtration and is filled with innovative details. An LED light shows when the drum is full and needs emptied, and...
When lifting the drum into position, a connector on the back of the drum automatically hooks up to a pipe in cyclone this way creating a low pressure area in the bottom of the drum. This is designed to hold down the plastic bag to avoid it being sucked up into the cone during use. This smart system is a vast improvement over the last generation. If you choose to use the p|flux without a bag you can simply shut off the system using a valve offering you speed and flexibility.
- Motor HP: 2 HP, Single Phase, 220V
- Amps: 14
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- RPM: 3450
- High frequency hand-held remote control
- Nominal CFM: 1740
- Max Static Pressure (inches of water): 9.3”
- Impeller / Fan Size: 14.5”
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Inlet Diameters: 6” manifold 4” x 2 ports
- Drum capacity: 46 gallon
- Drum collection Bag: 24” x 37-3/8”
- Filtration efficiency: 0.4micron @ 99.92%
- Canister cleaning: Internal pulse cleaning
- MERV Rating: 16+
- All casters are 4” flat casters
- Machine Weight: 340 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 408 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 47” x 28” x 80”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
This dust collector is perfect, I have about 40' of pipe hooked up with blast gates to all equipment. Multiple are ceiling drops including my planer and jointer which is not an ideal setup. With three blast gates open it has zero issues picking up dust. Very efficient and not as loud as I expected. The dust bin is the best part, this is the easiest to empty dust collector I have ever seen. Only complaint, had an issue with the switch. Laguna set a replacement part, ordered 4/21, delivered 6/6, which seems excessive. I would still recommend this to anyone.