Laguna - c | flux 1.5 hp 1 Micron Cyclone
Flat Shipping Fee of $99.00
The c|flux series sets a new standard for cyclones. The horizontal chute is designed to maximize airflow while improving CFM. All shapes and dimensions have been reevaluated to optimize...
Item 423901Model XXPM010100H
Item 866271Model MDCBF1110c1m
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 162571Model AXD002040A
Item 158396Model AXD002030A
Item 412085Model 708642BK
Item 849659Model 1791079K
Item 423902Model XCKM010000-IND
The c|flux series sets a new standard for cyclones. The horizontal chute is designed to maximize airflow while improving CFM. All shapes and dimensions have been reevaluated to optimize performance. This design allows for much better portability as you are not forcing four wheels into the floor while pushing the unit.
The c|flux:1 comes standard with a 1 micron canister providing filtration of 99.7% of particles 1 micron or larger and features 48 sq./ft. of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. 270 degree manual clean comes standard. The c|flux series can be equipped with an optional auto clean kit either at time of purchase or as an add-on later. The auto clean kit includes a smart sensor that detects a drop in air pressure indicating the filter is getting clogged and it automatically activates the cleaning procedure. An ingenious lift system quickly moves the drum off of the floor and seals against the drum lid avoiding the need for a flex hose. This design allows for much better mobility as you are not forcing four wheels into the floor while pushing the unit.
- Motor: 1.5 HP, Single Phase, 110/220V
- Amps: 18.8 (110V) / 9.4 (220V)
- Recommended Breaker: 30A (110V) / 15A (220V)
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- RPM: 3450
- Switch type: Radio frequency remote switch – black box
- Nominal CFM: 1314
- Real CFM: 900
- Max Static Pressure (inches of water): 10.1"
- Impeller / Fan Size: 13.5"
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Inlet Diameters: 6" by 4" x 2 ports
- Canister Filter Type: 1 Micron
- Filtration Efficiency: 0.2 - 2 micron at 99.97%
- Canister cleaning: Manual hand crank (auto cleaning kit available but sold separately)
- Drum Capacity 25 gallon
- MERV Rating: 12
- Machine Weight: 232 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 325 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 42.5" L x 24" W x 68.5" H
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Cyclone dust collectors are designed to efficiently capture
the dust and debris created by machining operations, such as planing or