Original Shaping Dish, 4-1/2" Diameter, Very Coarse, DW412O550
Kutzall’s durable carbide coatings will last job after job. Whether you are a casual hobbyist or professional craftsman, Kutzall shaping dishes are the perfect tool for concave shaping, giving you...
You May Also Like
Kutzall’s durable carbide coatings will last job after job. Whether you are a casual hobbyist or professional craftsman, Kutzall shaping dishes are the perfect tool for concave shaping, giving you effortless control while saving you time. Their rounded form and rapid cutting action make them excellent for contouring sculpted chairs, large bowls, even dimensional lumber. For free-hand grinding and shaping, you can expect to “Do It All, With Kutzall.”
These shaping dishes are fast-cutting and long lasting, designed to work easily and efficiently where other conventional tools fail. Their tungsten carbide coatings consist of hundreds of extremely sharp teeth that rapidly remove stock and will outlast hundreds of sandpaper pads. They are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch. These tools remove material very rapidly, yet leave a relatively fine surface on the work. Kutzall Original tools also provide a very smooth cutting action for ease of control. Recommended Max RPM is 15000.
Compatible with most angle grinders including: Bosch, Makita, Dewalt, Black & Decker, Milwaukee, Hitachi, and more.
- Very Coarse
- 4-1/2” diameter and 7/8” bore
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.