King Industrial 16 Inch Scroll Saw
The King Industrial 16" Variable-Speed Scroll Saw is produced by the manufacturer that made the Excalibur® Scroll Saws for years. This time-tested design provides a stable platform when cutting...
You May Also Like
• 120V 1.3 amp constant torque, permanent magnet motor
• Large 12” x 18-1/2” table surface
• 16 variable-speed
• Accepts 5” pinless blades
• Features easy access speed, tension controls and onboard dust blower
• Operator’s Manual included
• Two year warranty
Articles & Blogs
What do you buy a woodworker for Christmas? Scott and Suzy Phillips, “The American Woodshop” co-hosts, have the answers on their 2017 holiday gift list.
I started scroll sawing in 1971 with a Delta machine that had a primitive spring mechanism on the top of the blade. Thankfully, things have come a long way.