6" Deluxe Jointer - 1 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - Helical Head Kit - JJ-6HHDX
Save 15% Plus Free Shipping - December 8-17 ONLY!
Upgrade your woodworking game with the Jet® JJ-6HHDX 6” long bed jointer. This powerful jointer features a helical insert cutterhead with staggered carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut. The extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with...
Upgrade your woodworking game with the Jet® JJ-6HHDX 6” long bed jointer. This powerful jointer features a helical insert cutterhead with staggered carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut. The extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision-machined finish allow jointing of longer boards without tipping. The two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° allows for bevel operations, while the exclusive front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections. The Jet JJ-6HHDX also features center fence controls that are conveniently mounted to allow for quick adjustments, and industrial push-button controls that are conveniently placed for easy access. The built-in dust chute with 4" port connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal, keeping your workspace clean and safe. The heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability. With a powerful 1HP motor, this jointer can easily handle even the toughest jointing tasks. Overall, the Jet JJ-6HHDX 6” long bed jointer is a top-of-the-line jointer that is built to last, providing you with the precision and accuracy you need for all of your woodworking projects.
- Powerful 1HP motor easily handles the toughest jointing tasks
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision machined finish
- Two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° to handle bevel operations
- Exclusive front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections
- Center fence controls are conveniently mounted to allow quick adjustments
- Industrial push-button controls are conveniently placed for easy access
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
- Product: Jointer
- Type: Helical Head
- Style: Floor Standing
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 115/230V
- Motor Amps: 13A/6.5A
- Prewired Voltage: 115V
- Cutterhead Speed: 6000 RPM
- Number of Knives: 27 four-sided inserts
- Number of Rows in Cutterhead: 4
- Knife Size: 15 x 15 x 2.5T mm
- Cutting Capacity (W x D): 6" x 1/2"
- Table Size (L x W): 56" x 7-3/8"
- Table Height: 31-1/4"
- Fence Size (L x H): 32-3/4" x 3-7/8"
- Fence Tilts: 45° R, 45° L
- Fence Positive Stops: 45° R, 90°, 45° L
- Dust Port - Outer Diameter: 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Net Weight: 237 lbs.
- (1) Jet® 6" Deluxe Jointer - 1 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - Helical Head Kit - JJ-6HHDX
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
I have had this jointer for a little over a year now and I like it. I could not afford the 8 inch jointer so I got the 6 inch one. I may buy an 8 inch one someday, but I would keep this jointer for anything under 6 inches wide this one is great. the extra long bed has two benefits. First it adds weight to the tool that is really important for the type of work it does and second, you can run longer boards on it than the shorter ones. Set up is not too hard, but I recommend asking a friend to help given the weight of the machine. Remember, a good project requires flat wood. It makes no sense to run lumber through a plainer that has not had a flat surface started on a jointer.