You can automate your dust collection system with iVAC PRO accessories like the Tool Plus Sensor. The Tool Plus Sensor clamps onto the power cord without damaging the wire and automatically detects when your power tool is turned on by sensing the magnetic field around the power cord. When the power tool is turned on, the presence of that field is detected by the sensor and a wireless signal is sent to your iVAC PRO Remote Control to turn on the dust collector. Similarly, when the tool is turned off, the sensor detects the absence of the magnetic field and signals the iVAC PRO Remote Control to turn off the dust collector. The iVAC PRO Tool Plus Sensor can also send a signal to your iVAC PRO Auto Blast Gate to open or close when the tool powers on. iVAC PRO Remote Control, iVAC PRO Tool Plus Sensor and iVAC PRO Auto Blast Gate are each sold separately.
- Simply clamps onto your tool’s power cord without damaging the wire
- Signal sent to iVAC PRO Remote Control or iVAC PRO Auto Blast Gate
- Sensor range to IVAC PRO Remote Control is 40'
- Powered by included USB/AC adaptor
- iVAC PRO Remote Control and iVAC PRO Auto Blast Gate sold separately