IPC Eagle - 28" Battery Sweeper with 100Ah Gel Battery, Model 512 ET 100
Drastically reduce your floor cleaning time with this 512 ET Vacuum Sweeper from IPC Eagle. It features a large hopper capacity and maintenance free gel battery. You can access the motor...
Item 418250Model CT15B35
Item 418249Model CT15E35
Item 418253Model B1500
Item 418241Model 464E
- Maintenance free 12V/100Ah battery
- 28” working width vacuum / sweeper
- 20” wide main brush
- Self adjusts from carpet to hard surface cleaning
- Cleans up to 40,000 square feet per hour
- Battery operated with up to 4 hour run time until next charge
- On-board “Smarter Charger” battery charger
- Controls dust down to 5 microns
- Robotically welded for maximum quality
- Electrical monitoring system helps extend battery life
- Shaker filter standard
- 3mph max speed
- Large 13 Gal capacity hopper
- Weight: 165 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
IPC Eagle has a limited one year warranty covering parts and labor excepting normal wear. Polyethylene tanks and housings are covered for ten years from the date of purchase
All automatic scrubber components and pressure washer heating coils are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 3 year period.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants all other cleaning equipment components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 1-year period. Parts replaced or repaired are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Batteries are pro-rated for one year.
IPC Eagle will furnish and charge for replacement parts, including transportation, to the original owner through an IPC Eagle authorized service center. If the part is returned within 30 days and is found defective, the owner will be credited for the cost of the replacement part including shipping and handling.
Wear items ex