24" SmartVac 464 with Battery and Charger
Save time and money with this SmartVac 464 Sweeper from IPC Eagle. This great sweeper vacuums carpet and sweeps floors at incredible productivity rates, automatically adjusting to any floor...
- Maintenance free 12V/45Ah battery
- 24”working width vacuum and sweeper
- 16” wide main brush
- Able to adjust to multiple surfaces
- Cleans up to 41,000 square feet per hour
- Battery operated with up to 2.5 hour run life until next charge
- On-board battery charger, simply plug into any standard electrical outlet
- Ultra-quiet at 55dBa
- Automatic shaker filter
- ”Genius’” technology – choose from different cleaning modes
- Highly maneuverable
- Picks up large debris without worry
- Keep tabs on productivity with digital hour meter
- Adjustable handle for easier transport and storage
- Hopper volume: 1.25 sq.ft.
- Weight: 91lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
IPC Eagle has a limited one year warranty covering parts and labor excepting normal wear. Polyethylene tanks and housings are covered for ten years from the date of purchase
All automatic scrubber components and pressure washer heating coils are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 3 year period.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants all other cleaning equipment components
to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 1-year period. Parts replaced or repaired
are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Batteries are pro-rated for one year.
IPC Eagle will furnish and charge for replacement parts, including transportation, to the original owner
through an IPC Eagle authorized service center. If the part is returned within 30 days and is found
defective, the owner will be credited for the cost of the replacement part including shipping and
Wear items ex