IPC Eagle - 14" Battery Operated Automatic Scrubber with On-board Charger, Model CT15-B
Scrub difficult to reach areas quickly and easily with the battery powered CT15-B automatic scrubber. This highly maneuverable scrubber has many great features. It has a solenoid valve for...
You May Also Like
Item 418249Model CT-15-E 35
Item 418244Model 512 ET 100
Item 418253Model B-1500
Item 418241Model 464E
- Power: Battery Powered 24V-33Ah
- 14” maximum scrubbing width
- 18” suction width
- Cleans up to 14000 square feet per hour
- Solution tank: 4 Gal.
- Recovery tank: 5 Gal.
- Dimensions: 29” L x 16” W x 21” H
- Weight: 137 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
IPC Eagle has a limited one year warranty covering parts and labor excepting normal wear. Polyethylene tanks and housings are covered for ten years from the date of purchase
All automatic scrubber components and pressure washer heating coils are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 3 year period.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants all other cleaning equipment components
to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 1-year period. Parts replaced or repaired
are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Batteries are pro-rated for one year.
IPC Eagle will furnish and charge for replacement parts, including transportation, to the original owner
through an IPC Eagle authorized service center. If the part is returned within 30 days and is found
defective, the owner will be credited for the cost of the replacement part including shipping and
Wear items ex