The first stainless steel rule with micro-fine guide holes for marking a fine dot with a sharp pencil or metal scribe.Micro-fine marking holes and slots at every 1/16", 1/32" and 1/64"Instantly...
- Micro-fine marking holes and slots at every 1/16", 1/32" and 1/64"
- Instantly mark your position with zero uncertainty, zero parallax and zero eye strain
- Flexible structure for working on curved surfaces
- Ultra thin for ultra precision
- Common ruler?...NO. Common sense?... Yes!
Articles & Blogs
Two woodworking educators, Mike Smrek and Rob Cosman are teaming up for two, back to back week long woodworking training courses along the Welland River at Mike‘s family farm in Ontario near the outskirt’s of the Niagara Falls area. Mike is a woodshop teacher in Niagara Falls and also played for the NBA Lakers for 4 years, then in Europe. Mike takes care of the facilities and the meals during this instructional event and perhaps even some entertainment, playing his guitar!
measuring the small stuff