High Performance Dead Flat Topcoat - Quart
General Finishes® is always on the cutting edge with products for professionals and DIYers alike that deliver superior performance and are easy to use. General Finishes High Performance Dead Flat Topcoat is the hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today....
- Dries perfectly clear, with no amber cast
- As durable as High Performance Satin, and far more durable than Flat Out Flat
- Fast-drying, water clean-up, no odor, low VOCs
- Resin based flattener
- Virtually streak free
- Size: Quart
- Color: Clear
- Sheen: Dead Flat
- Type: Water-based clear topcoat
- Interior/Exterior Use: Interior
- Recommended Use: Ideal for interior cabinets, trim, doors, and furniture. Use over raw wood and stain. Suitable for floors.
- Solids by Weight: 25%
- Application Method: Brush, roll spray
- Coats: 2-3 Coats
- Coverage: 125-150 sq. ft.
- Ideal Drying Conditions: 70° and 50% humidity
- Dry Time: Touch 30+ minutes
- Dry Time: Recoat: 2+ hours
- Dry Time: Light Use: 7-10 days
- Dry Time: Full Cure: 21 days
- Clean Up: Water
- VOC: < 173g/L
- (1) General Finishes® High Performance Dead Flat Topcoat - Quart
- Warning: Do Not Mix! Topcoat with a Dead Flat sheen CANNOT be mixed with another sheen because a completely different polymer is used and the combined formulas will not perform well as one.
General FinishesItem 85T62
General FinishesItem 85T60
General FinishesItem 148413
General FinishesItem 85T59
General FinishesItem 811247
General FinishesItem 148414
General FinishesItem 85T61