1607-KIT 7 Drawer Oak DIY Chest Kit
Have you ever looked at a Gerstner Chest and thought "I could make one of those!"...? Now is your chance! The newest design from the Gerstner Workshop is a Build-Your-Own Chest Kit. This chest has...
Have you ever looked at a Gerstner Chest and thought "I could make one of those!"...? Now is your chance!
The newest design from the Gerstner Workshop is a Build-Your-Own Chest Kit. This chest has a locking front lid developed for woodworkers looking for a unique project. All of the parts are pre-machined unfinished quarter sawn white oak made in the USA at the factory in Dayton, Ohio.
The precision cut tongue and groove construction provides strength, durability and visual appeal. The front panel is fitted with a sliding hinge so it may be stowed beneath the bottom drawer. In the closed position, the front panel covers the drawers and can be locked to provide total security. Once assembled, you can sand and finish the chest the way you want the chest to look.
Made in USA.
Overall dimensions: 16" W x 8-3/4" D x 11-1/2" H
The 7 Drawer Kit includes:
- Machined wood parts for the chest and drawers
- Lock with keys, knobs, corners and their associated screws - plus a Gerstner Workshop nameplate
- 6 Pieces of felt for the drawers and inside the front lid
- Detailed instructions on how to glue and assemble the chest and drawers
Recommended tools (not included): #2 Philips screwdriver, wood glue, rubber mallet/hammer, 100 and 150 grit sandpaper, router with flush cut bearing bit, 3/16” round over bearing bit, (4) 24” clamps, electric drill, drawer bead bit (if desired), paraffin wax, 90 degree square and your choice of stain/finish.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Must be shipped back to Gerstner with a Returns Authorization number. All returns will be charged minimum of 20% restock fee and must be in original carton with all packing and padding. Customer will pay all return ship costs.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Gerstner International Products Warranty:
30-Day, Satisfaction Guarantee. All products go through a rigorous inspection process before they are packed to ship. As a result, products have a 30 day full satisfaction guarantee. If you're not satisfied, let us know - we will work with you to make it right. If you choose to return your item, please see the Returns section below for instructions on returning items.
90-day Warranty: We stand behind the products we build, so if your product needs warranty work during this time we are happy to provide warranty work under the following conditions:
1. Call Gerstner International to receive a return authorization number (937) 228-1662; you will need to provide this return number on the address label. Items returned without prior authorization will not be processed. At this time we will also tell you the return shipping and processing fee to be enclosed wi