LU95M010 Industrial Solid Surface Blade, 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 72 teeth TCG
This Freud industrial quality blade will cut through solid surface materials with ease. The teeth with a specially designed triple chip grind ensure swirl-free cuts and a flawless finish in solid...
You May Also Like
- Thin Kerf reduces waste and feeds easier
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life, and leaving a flawless finish
- Silver Ice coating reduces corrosion and heat
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Specialty Blend for maximum performance
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 72 teeth with Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG)
- 0.126" kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/4" to 1-5/8"
- Max RPM: 7000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty