LU95M010 Industrial Solid Surface Blade, 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 72 teeth TCG
This Freud industrial quality blade will cut through solid surface materials with ease. The teeth with a specially designed triple chip grind ensure swirl-free cuts and a flawless finish in solid...
You May Also Like
- Thin Kerf reduces waste and feeds easier
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life, and leaving a flawless finish
- Silver Ice coating reduces corrosion and heat
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Specialty Blend for maximum performance
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 72 teeth with Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG)
- 0.126" kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/4" to 1-5/8"
- Max RPM: 7000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty