LU94M008 Industrial Plastic Blade for Plexiglass/Acrylics, 8" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 64 teeth T
This industrial blade from Freud cuts acrylics, polycarbonates and other plastics, leaving a smooth finish without melting. By combining micrograin carbide tips with a specially modified triple chip grind, these blades yield a clean, smooth cut. Produces less heat keeping the cut edge...
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) Tooth Design enables material to remain cool while cutting, eliminating melting
- Negative Hook Angle produces a superior finish without grabbing the material
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat
- TiCo High Density Carbide Plastic Blend for maximum performance
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 64 teeth with modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG)
- 0.110 kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/4" to 1-5/8"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty