Freud - LU94M008 Industrial Plastic Blade for Plexiglass/Acrylics, 8" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 64 teeth T
This industrial blade from Freud cuts acrylics, polycarbonates and other plastics, leaving a smooth finish without melting. By combining micrograin carbide tips with a specially modified triple...
Item 828654Model LU94M010
Item 821307Model 39-236
Item 150675Model 99-760
Item 844705Model 39-240
Item 416171Model 145
Item 862655Model 76-105
Item 848491Model 76-508
Item 845683Model 97-260
Item 844718Model 63-111
Item 844638Model 39-502
Item 844629Model 30-103
Item 843774Model D0756N
Item 840716Model 99-521
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) Tooth Design enables material to remain cool while cutting, eliminating melting
- Negative Hook Angle produces a superior finish without grabbing the material
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat
- TiCo High Density Carbide Plastic Blend for maximum performance
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 64 teeth with modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG)
- 0.110 kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/4" to 1-5/8"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty