Freud - LU94M008 Industrial Plastic Blade for Plexiglass/Acrylics, 8" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 64 teeth T
This industrial blade from Freud cuts acrylics, polycarbonates and other plastics, leaving a smooth finish without melting. By combining micrograin carbide tips with a specially modified triple...
Item 838556Model LU95M010
Item 838115Model P408
Item 823996Model LU84R008
Item 837365Model LU94M012
Item 842510Model LU83R008
Item 829442Model D0840X
Item 821317Model LU91M008
Item 840552Model LU84R014
Item 147772Model LU85R008
Item 828754Model LM71M010
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) Tooth Design enables material to remain cool while cutting, eliminating melting
- Negative Hook Angle produces a superior finish without grabbing the material
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat
- TiCo High Density Carbide Plastic Blend for maximum performance
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 64 teeth with modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG)
- 0.110 kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/4" to 1-5/8"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty