Freud - LU86R010 Red Circular Saw Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 40 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf
Freud Industrial Series Teflon-coated thin kerf saw blade boasts smooth, clean general-purpose cutting in wood particleboard, plywood and laminates. Tri-metal brazing technique produces strong,...
Items You May Need
Item 845842Model P410T
Item 835866Model P410
Item 164548Model 1791331
Item 158428Model 1104
Item 158427Model 1101
Item 825271Model LM74R010
Item 816758Model DW3215PT
Item 132574Model DSF58-19
Item 127244Model LU88R010
Item 85N52Model WW10407125
- 10-inch, 40T general purpose thin kerf saw blade with an ATB Tooth design for ripping and crosscuts
- Anti-vibration reeds to practically eliminate vibration for clean cuts
- Micro Grain Carbide is produced by Freud specifically to ensure superior cut and maximum life
- Perma-SHIELD coating keeps the blade running cool and reduces pitch build up
- This blade is ideal for heavy-duty, general purpose applications.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Not bad for the price.
I bought this blade as a gift for my father, he has a [...] constractor saw. Overall the blade is not bad but it does have a tendancy to flex lateraly, while cutting 3/4 or thicker hardwoods, leaving noticable saw marks that require jointing. While it is easier for the saw to power this blade and it provides acceptable results, i would not recommend it for use on a cabinet saw. I have sevearl other brands (full Kerf) of blades that cost slightly more but provide much better performance and have thicker carbide teeth.