Freud - LU86R010 Red Circular Saw Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 40 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf
Freud Industrial Series Teflon-coated thin kerf saw blade boasts smooth, clean general-purpose cutting in wood particleboard, plywood and laminates. Tri-metal brazing technique produces strong,...
Item 845842Model P410T
Item 833963Model LU79R010
Item 828761Model LU83R010
Item 127244Model LU88R010
Item 127243Model LU87R010
Item 828762Model LU74R010
Item 828764Model LU96R010
Item 817390Model 214.040.10
Item 842617Model LM75R010
Item 835866Model P410
- 10-inch, 40T general purpose thin kerf saw blade with an ATB Tooth design for ripping and crosscuts
- Anti-vibration reeds to practically eliminate vibration for clean cuts
- Micro Grain Carbide is produced by Freud specifically to ensure superior cut and maximum life
- Perma-SHIELD coating keeps the blade running cool and reduces pitch build up
- This blade is ideal for heavy-duty, general purpose applications.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Not bad for the price.
I bought this blade as a gift for my father, he has a [...] constractor saw. Overall the blade is not bad but it does have a tendancy to flex lateraly, while cutting 3/4 or thicker hardwoods, leaving noticable saw marks that require jointing. While it is easier for the saw to power this blade and it provides acceptable results, i would not recommend it for use on a cabinet saw. I have sevearl other brands (full Kerf) of blades that cost slightly more but provide much better performance and have thicker carbide teeth.