Freud - LU86R010 Red Circular Saw Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 40 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf
Freud Industrial Series Teflon-coated thin kerf saw blade boasts smooth, clean general-purpose cutting in wood particleboard, plywood and laminates. Tri-metal brazing technique produces strong,...
You May Also Like
Item 845842Model P410T
Item 833963Model LU79R010
Item 828761Model LU83R010
- 10-inch, 40T general purpose thin kerf saw blade with an ATB Tooth design for ripping and crosscuts
- Anti-vibration reeds to practically eliminate vibration for clean cuts
- Micro Grain Carbide is produced by Freud specifically to ensure superior cut and maximum life
- Perma-SHIELD coating keeps the blade running cool and reduces pitch build up
- This blade is ideal for heavy-duty, general purpose applications.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Not bad for the price.
I bought this blade as a gift for my father, he has a [...] constractor saw. Overall the blade is not bad but it does have a tendancy to flex lateraly, while cutting 3/4 or thicker hardwoods, leaving noticable saw marks that require jointing. While it is easier for the saw to power this blade and it provides acceptable results, i would not recommend it for use on a cabinet saw. I have sevearl other brands (full Kerf) of blades that cost slightly more but provide much better performance and have thicker carbide teeth.