LU84R008 Industrial Combination Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 8" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 40 teeth
In many woodworking shops, one saw must serve multiple purposes. It must rip a piece of 4/4 oak and also crosscut a sheet of 3/4" plywood. This Freud blade allows you to do just that!The groups of five teeth include one flat tooth for ripping, followed by four alternate top bevel teeth...
- Large Gullets in front of flat top rakers allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the wood extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Red Perma-Shield coating to reduce blade drag and resist corrosion and pitch build up
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 40 teeth Combination
- 0.126" kerf
- Crosscutting Cut Depth: 3/4" to 3-1/2"
- Ripping Cut Depth: 3/8" to 1-1/2"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.