LU80R010 Finish Circular Saw Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 80 Tooth Hi-ATB
This 10" Freud saw blade provides flawless, chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods. Using advanced technology, Freud developed this line of saw blades that features laser-cut, anti-vibration slots that practically eliminate...
This 10" Freud saw blade provides flawless, chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods. Using advanced technology, Freud developed this line of saw blades that features laser-cut, anti-vibration slots that practically eliminate the vibrations that resonate in standard blades. The combination of High ATB tooth design and anti-vibration slots makes this blade the ultimate finish blade. The result is a cut so smooth it eliminates the need for stabilizer or a scoring blade!
- The ultimate plywood and melamine blade for crosscutting
- Use with table, radial arm, miter, and sliding miter saws
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- New anti-vibration technology
- .126 kerf
- 5/8" arbor
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
It gives a very clean cut.
We use it to cut rail stock and door part to size.
Better than expected
The blade is everything that I expected. It gave me an exteremly fine cut on both sides of U.V Coated Birch plywood.
Exelent performance at a good price.
Provides smooth cuts on plywood.