LU79R010 Circular Saw Plywood/Melamine Saw Blade 10" x 5/8" Bore x 80 Tooth Hi-ATB Thin Kerf
Using advanced technology, Freud developed a thin kerf line of saw blades that features laser-cut, anti-vibration slots that practically eliminate vibrations that resonate in standard blades. This blade provides flawless, chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine,...
- Ultimate finish blade
- Chip-free cuts in melamine, laminates and more
- Red Perma-Shield coating virtually eliminates friction
- Anti-vibration design
- .098 kerf
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
I've been working alot with 3/4" plywood and was generating to much heat. I bought the Freud LU79R010 blade and WOW what a difference. This blade cuts fast, generates little heat and leaves a clean and smooth cut. This blade is worth every dime if you are going to be working with plywood.
This is a great blade. Very sharp, cuts plywood like butter.
Freud Miter Saw Blade
I have a Ridgid Sliding Compound Miter Saw and replaced the OEM blade with this blade and I am extremly happy with it. The blade cut everything with ease and the finish was like glass. I have only had the blade for a week so I don't know about the durability. I would buy this blade again.
Really like this blade
Good blade for crosscutting with clean edges.
Works as advertised on plywood
I used this blade to cut 3/4" cabinet grade plywood. It cut the wood clean and smooth as advertised. I haven't used it extensively so I can't comment on blade durability. I would buy this blade again.