Freud - LU73M016 Industrial Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Wood Blade, 16" diameter, 1" arbor, 96 teeth ATB
This heavy-duty crosscut blade from Freud is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. Combining a 10° hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a...
Item 831067Model LU73M018
Item 838116Model P412
Item 846363Model P414
Item 837365Model LU94M012
Item 846624Model LU82M014
Item 837419Model LM71M016
Item 840552Model LU84R014
Item 845893Model LU85R014
Item 838115Model P408
Item 829437Model D1244X
- Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Tooth Design gives quality crosscuts
- Precision Tensioning with computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat
- TicO Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performance
- 16" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 96 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.150 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty