LU73M016 Industrial Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Wood Blade, 16" diameter, 1" arbor, 96 teeth ATB
This heavy-duty crosscut blade from Freud is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. Combining a 10° hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a good crosscut and long cutting life in hardwood, softwood, plywood, and chipboard. Ideal for...
- Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Tooth Design gives quality crosscuts
- Precision Tensioning with computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat
- TicO Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performance
- 16" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 96 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.150 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty