Freud - LU73M016 Industrial Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Wood Blade, 16" diameter, 1" arbor, 96 teeth ATB
This heavy-duty crosscut blade from Freud is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. Combining a 10° hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a...
Item 828724Model 40-100
Item 834270Model 40-206
Item 828702Model 32-100
Item 831067Model LU73M018
Item 862951Model 1792020
Item 849661Model 1792072K
Item 846624Model LU82M014
Item 844954Model LU79R007
Item 844698Model 33-106
Item 844683Model 16-510
Item 844652Model 80-578
Item 844625Model 19-506
Item 844563Model 63-158
Item 846363Model P414
Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Tooth Design gives quality crosscuts
Precision Tensioning with computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat
TicO Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performanceSpecifications
- 16" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 96 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.150 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty