Freud - LU73M016 Industrial Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Wood Blade, 16" diameter, 1" arbor, 96 teeth ATB
This heavy-duty crosscut blade from Freud is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. Combining a 10° hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a...
Item 821320Model LU85R012
Item 828759Model LU90M012
Item 610102Model 22592
Item 127241Model LU84R011
Item 813642Model SD608
Item 856290Model ICS31230-36
Item 847463Model PCS31230-TGP252
Item 846920Model PCS175-TGP252
Item 842617Model LM75R010
Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Tooth Design gives quality crosscuts
Precision Tensioning with computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat
TicO Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performanceSpecifications
- 16" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 96 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.150 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty