LU73M016 Industrial Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Wood Blade, 16" diameter, 1" arbor, 96 teeth ATB
This heavy-duty crosscut blade from Freud is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. Combining a 10° hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a...
You May Also Like
Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Tooth Design gives quality crosscuts
Precision Tensioning with computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat
TicO Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performanceSpecifications
- 16" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 96 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.150 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty