Freud - LM71M014 Industrial Thick Stock (1-1/2" to 3-1/2") Ripping Blade, 14" diameter, 1" arbor
This Freud blade is ideal for high-speed ripping operations in hardwood and softwood. The low tooth count also makes this blade ideal for ripping thick material. It can be used with manual...
Item 828754Model LM71M010
Item 836892Model EC-034
Item 866190Model 87-108
Item 866087Model 727201
Item 862951Model 1792020
Item 852901Model 99-862
Item 851658Model LU81M010
Item 848492Model 76-509
Item 846028Model RS-L
Item 845410Model 50-118
Item 844709Model 39-536
Item 844686Model 18-512
- Large Gullets allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
- Heavy Duty Thick Plate ensures a stable, flat blade for long cutting life in extreme ripping conditions
- Silver ice coating resists corrosion and heat
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for maximum performance Specifications
- 14" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 24 flat teeth
- 0.165" kerf
- Rip thicknesses: 1-1/2" to 3-1/2"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty