Freud - D1296N Diablo Wood/Laminate/Non-Ferrous/Plastics Blade, 12" diameter, 1" arbor, 96 teeth TCG
The Freud Diablo blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. Ideal for cutting non-ferrous metals and plastics. Use on 12" chop/slide miter saws.To determine if your material is...
Item 840806Model D1080N
Item 840176Model D1296L
Item 828931Model 99-510
Item 828901Model 80-124
Item 843831Model D1084L
Item 849659Model 1791079K
Item 844686Model 18-512
Item 828855Model 34-122
Item 828807Model 18-102
Item 423637Model 719203A
Item 843774Model D0756N
Item 837351Model D1060X
Item 828856Model 34-140
Item 841568Model D1006DH
Item 837241Model D0648F
- Super thin kerf for ease of feed and accuracy
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- Triple chip grind for long life and durability
- Tri-metal brazing (silver-copper-silver) to withstand extreme impact
- 12" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 96 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- 0.091" kerf
- Max RPM: 6000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty