Freud - D1080N Diablo Non-Ferrous/ Plastics Blade, 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 80 teeth TCG
The Freud Diablo blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. Ideal for cutting non-ferrous metals and plastics. Use on 10" chop/slide miter saws and table saws.To determine if your...
You May Also Like
Item 829443Model D1050X
Item 829441Model D1080X
Item 825272Model LM72R010
Item 829446Model D1296N
- Super thin kerf for ease of feed and accuracy
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- Triple chip grind for long life and durability
- Tri-metal brazing (silver-copper-silver) to withstand extreme impact
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 80 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- 0.094" kerf
- Max RPM: 7000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty