Freud - D0770F Diablo Steel Demon Ferrous Cutting Blade, 7-1/4" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 70 teeth TCG
The Freud Diablo Steel Demon blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. Ideal for cutting very thin ferrous metals (mild steel only), steel studs, sheet steel, roofing, siding,...
Item 844954Model LU79R007
Item 843774Model D0756N
Item 845842Model P410T
Item 837602Model 63-109
Item 843771Model D0738F
Item 413429Model MM1E
Item 154495Model PVW07Q707100
Item 845410Model 50-118
Item 843773Model D0756F
Item 838341Model 1791317K
Item 828870Model 38-314
Item 833472Model 99-293
Item 424382Model 725006K
- Super thin kerf for ease of feed and accuracy
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- Triple chip grind for long life and durability
- Tri-metal brazing (silver-copper-silver) to withstand extreme impact
- 7/14" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 70 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- Max Cut Thickness: 18 gauge or thinner
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty