Freud - 99-860 Adjustable Tenon Double-Sided Door Cutter Round Profile Router Bit
Making double-sided doors has never been easier! Set contains Premier Adjustable Quarter Round Rail and Stile Bits with upper and lower profile cutters to mill tenons of any length! Simply remove...
Item 150680Model 99-863
Item 828886Model 41-106
Item 828713Model 34-126
Item 828693Model 20-108
Item 150676Model 99-761
Item 150675Model 99-760
Item 836651Model 99-277
Item 835200Model LU79R012
Item 866190Model 87-108
Item 853471Model PB-M35
Item 846624Model LU82M014
Item 846018Model RP-C
Item 150679Model 99-861
- Premier Adj Rail & Stile bits allows for double profile doors with variable thicknesses & long tenon
- Perfect matching profile on all doors because it's the same set of router bits
- Matches the quarter round profile on the 99-760 rail & stile set
- Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick proﬁles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to ﬁnd out.
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick profiles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to find out.