Freud - 99-761 Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Router Bit Set Ogee Profile 1/2" Shank
Mill tenons of any length! Simply remove the top portion of the cutter (including bearing and spindle) to produce the front of the long tenon profile for blind tenons, through tenons or bridle...
Item 150675Model 99-760
Item 850347Model 99-762
Item 150677Model 99-763
Item 845352Model 99-764
Item 148047Model 5990
Item 820322Model 891.501.11
Item 839065Model 36-132
Item 836885Model 99-416
Item 412679Model CB32057R
Item 828921Model 99-290
Item 150682Model 54-760
Item 151125Model 151125W
Item 839402Model 99-571
Item 828919Model 99-050
Item 813830Model 6006
Item 813737Model LU91R008
• Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
• Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
• Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
• Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
• Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick proﬁles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to ﬁnd out.
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick profiles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to find out.
A nice versatile set
I bought this set to make cabinet doors. I watched 2 short videos by Freud on youTube and then gave them a shot. Within 10 minutes I had a perfect joint. Easy to use and they make a very nice cut. Worth the money
Very good bits but not enough spacer washers on the rail bit to match the stile bit. They are different sizes so they're not interchangable.