Freud - 99-761 Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Router Bit Set Ogee Profile 1/2" Shank
Mill tenons of any length! Simply remove the top portion of the cutter (including bearing and spindle) to produce the front of the long tenon profile for blind tenons, through tenons or bridle...
Item 150675Model 99-760
Item 845352Model 99-764
Item 416248Model 140771
Item 148047Model 5990
Item 861426Model DB210
Item 813830Model 6006
Item 424381Model 725005K
Item 828798Model 99-291
Item 150679Model 99-861
Item 838514Model 99-061
Item 837613Model 99-060
Item 833472Model 99-293
• Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
• Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
• Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
• Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
• Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick proﬁles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to ﬁnd out.
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick profiles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to find out.
A nice versatile set
I bought this set to make cabinet doors. I watched 2 short videos by Freud on youTube and then gave them a shot. Within 10 minutes I had a perfect joint. Easy to use and they make a very nice cut. Worth the money
Very good bits but not enough spacer washers on the rail bit to match the stile bit. They are different sizes so they're not interchangable.