99-761 Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Router Bit Set Ogee Profile 1/2" Shank
Mill tenons of any length! Simply remove the top portion of the cutter (including bearing and spindle) to produce the front of the long tenon profile for blind tenons, through tenons or bridle...
You May Also Like
- Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
- Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
- Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
- Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Instructions / MSDS
A nice versatile set
I bought this set to make cabinet doors. I watched 2 short videos by Freud on youTube and then gave them a shot. Within 10 minutes I had a perfect joint. Easy to use and they make a very nice cut. Worth the money
Very good bits but not enough spacer washers on the rail bit to match the stile bit. They are different sizes so they're not interchangable.