99-761 Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Router Bit Set Ogee Profile 1/2" Shank
Mill tenons of any length! Simply remove the top portion of the cutter (including bearing and spindle) to produce the front of the long tenon profile for blind tenons, through tenons or bridle...
You May Also Like
• Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
• Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
• Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
• Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
• Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick proﬁles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to ﬁnd out.
A nice versatile set
I bought this set to make cabinet doors. I watched 2 short videos by Freud on youTube and then gave them a shot. Within 10 minutes I had a perfect joint. Easy to use and they make a very nice cut. Worth the money
Very good bits but not enough spacer washers on the rail bit to match the stile bit. They are different sizes so they're not interchangable.