99-061 Rail And Stile Router Bit Ogee 1/2" Shank
Freud's Rail and Stile Router Bits create rail and stile doors matched reverse profiles.Item #837613 (Freud #99-060) and Item #837614 (Freud #99-061) bits cope and stick cut the rails and stiles,...
You May Also Like
Item #837613 (Freud #99-060) and Item #837614 (Freud #99-061) bits cope and stick cut the rails and stiles, and also can be used alone to form a matching edge profile.
• Item #844660 (Freud #99-062) cuts the panel slot and the back of the tongue on the coped piece.
• Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
perfect profile with ease
i used this router bit renovating a 1929 craftsman style home.