Freud - 90-106 Undersized Plywood Router Router Bit Set 4-Piece 1/4" SH
The 4-piece Undersized Plywood Set is designed to cut today's undersized plywood and is ideal for 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" plywood. Each bit has a 1/4" shank. Features: • Create perfectly fitted...
Items You May Need
Item 866191Model 87-208
Item 850911Model 89-660
Item 834986Model 89-650
Item 834987Model 90-100
Item 150756Model 470
Item 850912Model 89-670
Item 834283Model 96-100
Item 837602Model 63-109
Item 837543Model 63-108
Item 837601Model 63-100
Item 828851Model 32-522
• Create perfectly fitted grooves and dadoes
• Use on hand-held, table-mounted portable routers or CNC auto routers
• Cuts all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
• Wooden display box
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
undersize plywood bits
These are a must for anyone cutting dados in plywood with a router.Nothing worse then a wobbly joint. These come is a really nice well made box which personally I would rather they came in a plastic blister pack and save a few bucks but that is the only neg thing i can think of...funny side note.. I went to another "local big box hardware store" looking for these bits and ended up having a bit of a argument with the sales rep who told me plywood is really the stated thickness but as we all know it isn't. He ended up walking away shaking his head. [...]