90-106 Undersized Plywood Router Router Bit Set 4-Piece 1/4" SH
The 4-piece Undersized Plywood Set is designed to cut today''s undersized plywood and is ideal for 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" plywood. Each bit has a 1/4" shank. Create perfectly fitted grooves and...
You May Also Like
Full Wrap BFin AB
- Create perfectly fitted grooves and dadoes
- Use on hand-held, table-mounted portable routers or CNC auto routers
- Cuts all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Wooden display box
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns accepted only for defective goods. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
undersize plywood bits
These are a must for anyone cutting dados in plywood with a router.Nothing worse then a wobbly joint. These come is a really nice well made box which personally I would rather they came in a plastic blister pack and save a few bucks but that is the only neg thing i can think of...funny side note.. I went to another "local big box hardware store" looking for these bits and ended up having a bit of a argument with the sales rep who told me plywood is really the stated thickness but as we all know it isn't. He ended up walking away shaking his head. [...]