Freud - 76-109 Downcut Spiral Router Bit 1/2"D 1-1/2"CL 1/2"SH
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem. Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods. Use on CNC...
Item 836886Model 99-417
Item 828783Model 80-104
Item 844649Model 76-110
Item 841296Model 39-101
Item 866087Model 727201
Item 838515Model 75-109
Item 813610Model LU92M010
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 849661Model 1792072K
Item 849650Model 710701K
Item 848491Model 76-508
Item 846363Model P414
Item 845895Model RC101
Item 844647Model 76-104
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Application: Grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty