42-104 Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2" D X 1" CL 1/4" SH
The two flutes provide faster cutting in all composite materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood. Use on portable or table-mounted routers.Features: Application: Trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern workRely on this bit for a smooth, burn-free cutTwo flutes provide faster...
- Application: Trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work
- Rely on this bit for a smooth, burn-free cut
- Two flutes provide faster cutting
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. These are the router bits to rely on for a smooth, burn-free cut. Bottom mounted bearings for trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.