Freud - 42-104 Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2" D X 1" CL 1/4" SH
The two flutes provide faster cutting in all composite materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood. Use on portable or table-mounted routers.Features: • Application: Trimming laminate counter tops...
Item 828734Model 42-114
Item 846363Model P414
Item 828762Model LU74R010
Item 828735Model 42-116
Item 844720Model 63-160
Item 834275Model 50-101
Item 828736Model 44-100
Item 147970Model 2702
Item 829444Model D0860S
Item 828732Model 42-106
Item 147971Model 2710
Item 866191Model 87-208
Item 862658Model 77-622
Item 853326Model 1791230K
Item 846018Model RP-C
• Application: Trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work
• Rely on this bit for a smooth, burn-free cut
• Two flutes provide faster cutting
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. These are the router bits to rely on for a smooth, burn-free cut. Bottom mounted bearings for trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty