12" Full Kerf Thick Stock Rip Blade
Use this blade for ripping through thick material. It is ideal for hardwood and softwood and can be used with manual feeding as well as with power feeders. The ideal range is 1-1/2" to 3-1/2"...
You May Also Like
- 12" Diameter
- 20 Tooth Flat Tooth Grind
- 1" Arbor
- .165" Kerf
- .118" Plate
- Large Gullets allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty