Freud - 12" Full Kerf Thick Stock Rip Blade
Use this blade for ripping through thick material. It is ideal for hardwood and softwood and can be used with manual feeding as well as with power feeders. The ideal range is 1-1/2" to 3-1/2"...
Item 834779Model LM74R012
Item 847598Model LU98R012
Item 834868Model LU87R012
Item 837419Model LM71M016
Item 147776Model LU77M012
Item 848907Model LU96R006M20
- 12" Diameter
- 20 Tooth Flat Tooth Grind
- 1" Arbor
- .165" Kerf
- .118" Plate
- Large Gullets allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty