Freud - 1/4" Roundover Router Bit
Plywood construction using dadoes has always been frustrating because hardwood plywood is typically made undersized. These odd sized straight bits are made specifically to eliminate that problem....
Items You May Need
Item 828715Model 34-128
Item 828852Model 34-100
Item 828709Model 34-112
Item 828707Model 34-108
Item 828853Model 34-106
Item 834262Model 34-130
Plywood construction using dadoes has always been frustrating because hardwood plywood is typically made undersized. These odd sized straight bits are made specifically to eliminate that problem. They produce a precision dado for a tight, no-slop fit. This 23/32" bit is for 3/4" plywood.
- Plywood dado bit
- Produces a precision dado for a tight, no-slop fit
- For use with 3/4 inch plywood
- 1 inch cutting length
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Shank: 1/2"
- Diameter: 23/32"
- Cut Length: 1"
- Overall Length: 2-1/2"
- Flutes: 2
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
I was looking for a bit that would produce a clean cut that would require little sanding. This has to be the best I have used. I plan to purchase several more of this type.