04-111 Double Flute Straight Router Bit For Undersized Plywood 7/32"D 3/4"CL 1/4"SH
Freud straight bits cut smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles. End of bit relief allows for fast plunging.Cuts all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted...
Freud straight bits cut smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles.
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging.
- Cuts all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Application: General stock removal with a smooth finish
- Black I.C.E. coating for cool cutting edge and superior chip evacuation
- Black I.C.E. + Freud TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide = 2X increased life and performance vs. standard uncoated bits
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.