PVW07Q707100 Ply Veneer 7-1/4" X 70Tooth, 5/8" arbor
The Veneer Worker 70T series was specifically designed to work with manmade materials, from plywood to vinyl clad, composite or veneers. Each tip is made from super hard, long life micro-grain carbide, and the alternate top bevel produces an extremely smooth cut. The face hook allows...
- 10° face hook
- 35° ATB
- Rip or crosscut double-sided sheet goods
- For hand circular saws or table saws
- Flawless cuts without splintering, fuzz, or chip-outs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days unless the item is out of stock with Forrest. If it needs to be manufactured, your blade can take 8-10 weeks to make. Please contact Woodcraft customer service for status of your order.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. 10% restock fee will apply and customer pays return shipping
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return directly to the store where the purchase was made.
Blades will perform to customer's full satisfaction or may be returned within 30 days in good condition for full credit. Guarantee does not apply to blades used on other than Forrest approved operations. If high quality local sharpening is not available, Forrest recommends returning your blades to Forrest to be sharpened to maintain ideal sharpness and tooth geometry. Failure to maintain proper sharpness and geometry may void guarantee and inhibit blade's performance. Other than stated in this guarantee, Forrest Manufacturing Company makes no other warranties concerning products shipped, either express or implied.
Save time and money
If you ever cut plywood, get this blade! You will not believe what this blade can do.