Forrest - Circular Saw 10" Dado King Set, 5/8" Bore
Try this premium, carbide tipped, 10” dado set with a 5/8” bore and you’ll produce clean cuts on all your grooves! With this great dado set you will see no splintering cross-cutting oak, ply...
Item 416406Model DK0824F
Item 416405Model DK06244F
Item 813642Model SD608
Item 818830Model SD206
Item 835310Model SD606
Item 813978Model SD506
Item 127246Model SD508
Try this premium, carbide tipped, 10” dado set with a 5/8” bore and you’ll produce clean cuts on all your grooves! With this great dado set you will see no splintering cross-cutting oak, ply veneers, and melamine. You will see only perfect, flat-bottom groves.
The 10” Dado King set cuts in all directions: rip, cross-cut, miter, any depth, and cuts grooves 1/4” through 29/32”. With the superior quality you’ve come to expect from Forrest, this dado set will leave absolutely no staggered steps or round bottoms like a wobble-dado leaves.
- 24 precisely ground C4 carbide teeth
- Six chippers included: four 1/8”, one 3/32”, and one 1/16”
- Includes ‘blade runner’ plastic carrying case
- Magnetic shim set also included
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days unless the item is out of stock with Forrest. If it needs to be manufactured, your blade can take 8-10 weeks to make. Please contact Woodcraft customer service for status of your order.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. 10% restock fee will apply and customer pays return shipping
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return directly to the store where the purchase was made.
Blades will perform to customer's full satisfaction or may be returned within 30 days in good condition for full credit. Guarantee does not apply to blades used on other than Forrest approved operations. If high quality local sharpening is not available, Forrest recommends returning your blades to Forrest to be sharpened to maintain ideal sharpness and tooth geometry. Failure to maintain proper sharpness and geometry may void guarantee and inhibit blade's performance. Other than stated in this guarantee, Forrest Manufacturing Company makes no other warranties concerning products shipped, either express or implied.