Milescraft - DustCutter Table Saw Dust Collection Bag
The Milescraft DustCutter will keep the air in your shop and home cleaner. This table saw dust collector bag cuts dust by over 90 percent for a cleaner home, shop and cleaner air. The DustCutter...
Items You May Need
Item 173742Model 1501
Item 851095Model 63-920
Item 170727Model YW1005
Item 163730Model YW1062
Item 143868Model YW1067+YW1052
Item 151292Model 151292
Item 146489Model YW1087
Item 163999Model Z-87
- Fits most contractor and homeowner saws with internal and external motors and with our without dust ports
- Fits most table saws having base dimensions up to 20” wide and 17” deep and will connect to vacuum hoses of 1¼″ and 2½”
- Quick and easy to install
- Sturdy, long-lasting, nylon fabric attaches to either stand or inside the saw base
- The internal baffle prevents clogging and bag collapse
- Reduces health risks of known carcinogen
- Use your saw indoors or out
- Bag Capacity: 3 cubic feet
- Includes DustCutter bag with hook and loop strip
- Collector Mode: After using the saw, empty dust into a receptacle by unzipping the bottom of the DustCutter
- Funnel Mode: Continuously empty dust by unzipping the bottom of the DustCutter, allowing dust to funnel into a receptacle
- Vacuum Mode: Attach a 1-1/4″ or 2-1/2″ vacuum hose to the DustCutter and suck it out of the bag and air while operating the table saw
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.
Instructions / MSDS
Trash, don’t waste your money
I purchase this thinking it would help with the dust collect under my saw. I cleaned everything before Velcroing to the base of my saw per the instructions. The glue lasted about a week on the Velcro, the pipe never did anything but clog. I removed it today and all I had was a half Velcroed on bag with a clog out pipe a d full of saw dust. in my opinion don’t waste your money on this thing, it’s trash.