Black Flocking Adhesive 8 oz
DonJer Suede-Tex undercoat adhesive can be brushed, sprayed or rolled onto the area to be coated. DonJer Suede-Tex and Soft Flock Flocking fibers are precision cut flocking fibers, available in a wide range of colors. When applied with spray-on applicators to color-matched adhesive...
- Save money - Use inexpensive pieces of wood and cover them with Suede-Tex flocking fibers
- Toys - Suede-Tex flocking fibers are non-toxic once they have dried
- Gun Cases - Flock butt rest; barrel rest
- 3 ounces covers about 15 square feet, 1 pound about 75 square feet
- Be color coordinated to complement Suede-Tex fibers
Instructions / MSDS
easy to use
As easy as they say it is, pro-looking.
The adhesive, flocking and mini-flocker worked great, and are as easy-to-use as claimed. Nice, professional-looking result. I made a glove-box for my vintage car that's much better than factory-issue, with these materials for the liner.