DMT - Mini Diamond Ski & Snowboard Stone, Extra-coarse
For a performance edge on the slopes, whether skiing or snowboarding, rely on DMT®'s Mini Diamond Whetstone™ Sharpener. With just a few strokes of the diamond surface, you'll achieve clean and...
Item 411937Model W7E
Item 411960Model A4F
Item 411950Model WS7K
Item 411946Model WS7XX
Item 411945Model WS4XX
Item 158363Model Vert Carm .75x8x30
Item 411944Model WS4C
Item 140966Model W8CXNB
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Good addition to your sharpening units
It is good to have one of the small extra coarse (black plastic) DMT diamond units to go with your coarse, fine and extra fine for those few times you have let a tool hit metal and needs that little extra cutting to get the edge back. This little unit is perfect for drilling a 1/8" hole in and hanging with a key chain on your apron! Then it hangs there with your other DMT small stones ready for immediate use.