DuoSharp Plus - 8" Diamond Bench Stone with Base - Fine/Coarse
The DMT® DuoSharp Plus 8" Double-Sided Diamond Bench Stone will sharpen, hone and lap, all types of woodworking tools including knives, chisels, plane blades, gouges, and carbide router bits. It has a solid diamond coated area for sharpening small or pointed tools. This feature is like...
The DMT® DuoSharp Plus 8" Double-Sided Diamond Bench Stone will sharpen, hone and lap, all types of woodworking tools including knives, chisels, plane blades, gouges, and carbide router bits. It has a solid diamond coated area for sharpening small or pointed tools. This feature is like having a 6” honing stone and a sharpening card all in one stone. The stone measures 8" x 2-5/8". Use it dry or with water. It includes a non-skid mat to prevent slipping on work surface. Sharpening base included.
- Use to sharpen, hone and lap all types of woodworking tools including knives, chisels, plane blades, gouges and carbide router bits
- Sharpening base included
- Coarse diamond to quickly restore a neglected edge and fine diamond for a razor sharp edge
- Designed with diamond, the hardest known material, so that you can sharpen any steel, tungsten, ceramic, or other hard materials and much faster than with conventional abrasives
- Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- Durable providing years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT WM8FC-WB
- Grit/Type (Fine): 25 micron / 600 mesh
- Grit/Type (Coarse): 45 micron / 325 mesh
- Dimensions: 8" x 2-5/8"
- Diamond Surface: (2) 6" x 2-5/8 surfaces
- (1) DMT - DuoSharp Plus - 8" Double-Sided Diamond Bench Stone - Fine/Coarse
Articles & Blogs
Two woodworking educators, Mike Smrek and Rob Cosman are teaming up for two, back to back week long woodworking training courses along the Welland River at Mike‘s family farm in Ontario near the outskirt’s of the Niagara Falls area. Mike is a woodshop teacher in Niagara Falls and also played for the NBA Lakers for 4 years, then in Europe. Mike takes care of the facilities and the meals during this instructional event and perhaps even some entertainment, playing his guitar!
New Tool for me
Does it's job we'll and quickly.
While I have other means of sharping my tools, this product is a quick and easy way to put the edge back with a few strokes. Good tool for the beginner.
cut above stones
Easy to use and change to other side. Works great on carving knives, pocket knifes, and kitchen knives.
The world of sharpness.
It is the best diamond stone that I have ever used.