DEER TEMPLATE - CMT Part: RCS-901
Who says that intricate woodcarving requires an artist's touch? Thanks to the patented 3D Router Carver System, anyone with a 1/2" collet plunge router can create any of the beautiful designs shown in just minutes. Decorate doors, drawers, cabinets, furniture or just about any flat...
Who says that intricate woodcarving requires an artist's touch? Thanks to the patented 3D Router Carver System, anyone with a 1/2" collet plunge router can create any of the beautiful designs shown in just minutes. Decorate doors, drawers, cabinets, furniture or just about any flat wooden surface with one or more of these designs.
How does it work? The secret is in the 3D Router Carver Bit and the way that bit interacts with the carving templates. The V-Groove router bit is enclosed in a 45 degree cone-shaped guide. You rout with the plunge mechanism of your router unlocked, allowing the bit to move up or down as the router moves forward. As the slot in the template get wider, the bit moves down, producing a wider, deeper V-groove. As the slot gets narrower, the bit moves up, and the groove gets narrower and shallower. It sounds simple, and it is! (that's why the system is patented in the USA and around the world).
You'll receive complete instructions with your 3D Carver templates. For an informative visual demonstration, check out the 3D Router Carver video.
What do you need to get started?
- The 3D Router Carver Bit
- The Carver Template of your choice
- The Holding Frame to match your template
- Your 1/2" collet plunge router (Note: Be sure the opening in the base of your router is at least 1-7/8" in diameter. If it isn't, you'll need to make a sub-base to accept the large diameter of the 3D Carver bit.)
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.