The Festool CT 48 E AC HEPA Dust Extractor offers AUTOCLEAN functionality with HEPA filtration for the ultimate in jobsite dust extraction. With dual power mode activation, the user can choose either tool activated or manual activated start-up.
The flat filter is fully integrated with the suction head to ensure the full volume of the tank is utilized, while the AUTOCLEAN function automatically cleans the main to keep the suction power steady at all times. Additionally, closing the container inlet manually with an optional blast gate generates a strong vacuum that cleans the filter with maximum force.
Swiveling front casters and large rear wheels keep your CT 48 E AC HEPA Dust Extractor moving around the shop or jobsite. The locking brake provides additional stability on any surface, as well as during transport.
The tapered 36-32mm hose ensures optimal airflow and keeps both the volume of air and velocity of the air at a high level. This design ensures adequate dust extraction in nearly any application. The included reducer allows for connection to all Festool products with both a 36mm and 27mm port.
Included cleaning tools with on board storage help you keep your jobsite, car and shop clean. Accessories and tools can be stored in SYSTAINER (sold separately) and attached via the SYS-Dock on top of the extractor.
Includes CT 48 E AC HEPA Dust Collector, HEPA Filter, SELFCLEAN Filter Bag, disposal bag, antistatic smooth suction hose with rotating connecting sleeves, hose holder SYS-Dock with T-LOC function, cable holder, hose, reducer and three-piece cleaning accessory set.Features
- HEPA Filter and automatic cleaning mechanism for working with high volume dust tasks and larger machines, especially those tasks as defined by OSHA Table 1 related to silica dust*
- Supports most common jobsite tasks with tool triggered operation
- Variable suction control, parking brake, hose storage and more help make work easier and more efficient
- Large tank and high volume suction to work longer before emptying the extractor
- Power Consumption: 350-1200 watt
- Maximum Volume Flow: 137 CFM
- Maximum Vacuum: 96" static water lift (24,000 Pa)
- Filter Surface Area: 979 in²
- Power Cable: 25'
- Container Capacity: 12.7 gallons
- Filter Bag Capacity 12.2 gallons
- Dimensions: 29" L x 16" W x 39" H
- Weight: 43.21 lbs.
*Check your local guidelines to ensure proper equipment and PPE are used for the given application.