Crown - Pro-PM Ellsworth Signature Bowl Gouge 1/2"
This 1/2-Inch 13-mm Powder Metallurgy Ellsworth Gouge is one of Crowns exclusive new range of 'elite' Pro-PM turning chisels. Made from an advanced Powder Metal, the molten steel has been...
This kit includes the following items:
- Pro-PM Ellsworth Signature Bowl Gouge 1/2"
You May Also Like
• The 'Elite' line of quality tools from Crown Hand Tools Ltd, Sheffield, England
• Lasts 4-5 times longer than conventional high speed tools
• Hardened to between 66-Degrees and 69-Degrees Rockwell
• Black ash handle
• Honing required before use
honestly, learning how to use any gouge well, takes considerable practice, & the ellsworth is no exception. What I can say is that after 3 years, it still works considerably better than anything I've tried to replace it with. The base metal is excellent & stays sharper longer than what you'd think. Like the 3/8" version as well.