Powermatic - Complete Lamp Kit for 4224B
Save 10% On All Powermatic Lathes & Accessories Now Through June 30, 2020
Item 424072Model 1353001
Item 854112Model 1794224K
Item 862951Model 1792020
Item 828762Model LU74R010
Item 412648Model BP15070L
Item 161018Model F891189C
Item 172525Model 6294755
Item 840958Model 36-122
Item 828859Model 36-124
Item 837612Model 99-041
• Steel arm swivels 360-degrees for maximum effectiveness
• 15-amp quad receptacle for easy reach of powered accessories
• Durable 24" flex arm lamps stay in position
• Double wall lamp shades remain cool to the touch
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Articles & Blogs
There are wood lathes, then there is the new Powermatic® 4224B, Woodcraft Item #854112, which expands the boundaries of what a lathe can be. Tool Times, Tim “The Tool Man” Taylor (Tim Allen) would definitely grunt, “Arr Arr Arr” over this most capable, rugged, innovative lathe. “This newest member of our industry-leading line of lathes provides a tremendous range of woodturning possibilities” said Joan Duvall, Director of Product Development for Walter Meier. Powermatic is rolling out their new lathe by having nationally renown woodturner, Nick Cook demonstrate the capabilities of the 4224B lathe at some Woodcraft stores.
Our Woodworking Adventure takes us to Charlotte North Carolina in follow up to our previous blog announcement of scheduled demos to take place at various Woodcraft stores.