Powermatic - Complete Lamp Kit for 4224B
The 24" swivel arm of the lamp kit mounts to your 4224B lathe, and contains a 15-amp quad receptacle for easy reach of powered accessories. Two 100-watt lamps (bulb not included) have 24" flex arms...
Item 424072Model 1353001
Item 834264Model 38-250
Item 849650Model 710701K
Item 849643Model 708657K
Item 839061Model 34-138
Item 834230Model 12-116
Item 828730Model 42-102
Item 828729Model 42-100
Item 416257Model 286530K
• Steel arm swivels 360-degrees for maximum effectiveness
• 15-amp quad receptacle for easy reach of powered accessories
• Durable 24" flex arm lamps stay in position
• Double wall lamp shades remain cool to the touch
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Articles & Blogs
There are wood lathes, then there is the new Powermatic® 4224B, Woodcraft Item #854112, which expands the boundaries of what a lathe can be. Tool Times, Tim “The Tool Man” Taylor (Tim Allen) would definitely grunt, “Arr Arr Arr” over this most capable, rugged, innovative lathe. “This newest member of our industry-leading line of lathes provides a tremendous range of woodturning possibilities” said Joan Duvall, Director of Product Development for Walter Meier. Powermatic is rolling out their new lathe by having nationally renown woodturner, Nick Cook demonstrate the capabilities of the 4224B lathe at some Woodcraft stores.
Our Woodworking Adventure takes us to Charlotte North Carolina in follow up to our previous blog announcement of scheduled demos to take place at various Woodcraft stores.