814.190.11B Round Nose Router Bit with Top Bearing 1/4"SH 3/8"R 3/4"D 29/64"CL 3/4"BD
Decorate doors, drawer fronts, panels or any flat surface with CMT Round Nose Bits. These solid carbide or carbide tipped bits let you create grooves in any wood or wood product. For even more elaborate decorations, we also offer top bearing bits - use your own template with one of...
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Note: Products labeled 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' are shipped directly from the manufacturer, whose warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft. In-stock product will ship within 5 business days. All returns after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For details, click on the 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link below.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in unopened, original packaging and return requested within 10 days of receipt. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
814.160.11B Round Nose Router Bit with Top Bearing 1/4"SH 5/16"R 5/8"D 3/8"CL 5/8"BDItem 823007
1403 Round Nose (Core Box) Router Bit 1/4" SH 3/16" R X 3/8" D X 1/2" CL 2" OLItem 24B33
# 1408 Round Nose (Core Box) BitItem 148769
18-512 Round Nose Router Bit with Top Bearing 3/4"D 1/4"SHItem 844686
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 866140
18-522 Round Nose Router Bit with Top Bearing 3/4"D 1/2"SHItem 844687
814.690.11B Round Nose Router Bit with Top Bearing 1/2"SH 3/8"R 3/4"D 1-1/4"CL 3/4"BDItem 822244
Domestic and Exotic Wood Veneer Pack - 5-1/2" to 7-1/2" Width - Mixed Variety - 10 Square FeetItem 164302
1478 Oval Edge (Half Bull Nose) Router Bit 1" A X 3/16" B X 1-1/4" CL 1" DItem 817843
Drawer Knob And Pull Drilling Guide TemplateItem 160195
Cabinet Door Knob And Pull Drilling Guide TemplateItem 160194
pfeil Swiss made
#3 Sweep Gouge 16 mm Full SizeItem 05C08
1810 Cove Router Bit 1/2" SH 1" R X 2-1/2" D X 1" CLItem 814814
Starts at $25.00