CMT - 191.507.11B Double-Bearing Upcut Spiral Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2" SH 1/2" D 2" CL 4-1/2" OL
CMT Flush Trim bits feature premium micrograin carbide edges and our trademark orange coating. Our Super Duty Flush Trim Bits (item #806.690.11 & 806.691.11) go a couple of steps further, with...
Item 840561Model 75-509
Item 817030Model RFT5200
Item 405168Model UDFT5152
Item 848492Model 76-509
Item 127465Model RFT2100
Item 816710Model RFTD5200
Item 405539Model 2458
Item 127466Model RFTD2100
Item 840560Model 75-508
Item 833361Model 50-501
Item 820279Model 806.630.11
Item 816615Model 2570
• Solid carbide
• 1/2-Inch cutting diameter, 2-Inch cutting length
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
Great bit for router table pattern cuts
Glassy smooth cuts even on climbing cuts. No tear-out. This is a far better bit to use for pattern cutting rather than the conventional fluted bits.
Worth every penny
Produces a very smooth surface requiring only finished sanding.