Carve a World of Gnomes
Carve a World of Gnomes is an exciting project guide for both beginner and intermediate carvers that incorporates international influence! Through 7 step-by-step wood carving projects with full-size patterns and detailed painting instructions, this booklet takes you around the world to...
- Seven projects—each with their own backstory—that charmingly represent various regions across the globe
- Step-by-step instructions, coordinating photography, full-size patterns and guidance on painting and finishing
- Discussion on materials, safety, tools, tips and tricks
- Must-have source of inspiration for carving multicultural caricatures
- Includes a bonus miniature gnome home project
- Cover Style: Softcover
- Product Size: 8-1/2" x 11"
- Page Count: 40 pages
- Author: Nikki Reese
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
- ISBN: 9781497101777
- (1) Carve a World of Gnomes Book
Fox ChapelItem 176033
Fox ChapelItem 842668