California Air Tools - 2HP 220V 4 Gallon Oil-Free Twin Aluminum Tank Air Compressor
The California Air Tools 4620AC-22060 Ultra Quiet aluminum tank air compressor is designed to be one of the quietest and lightest 2 HP air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of...
Items You May Need
Item 422886Model CAT-AUX05A
Item 422887Model CAT-AUX10A
Item 422888Model CAT-4610S
Item 422889Model CAT-4610AC
Item 422890Model CAT-4620AC
Item 427635Model CAT-30020C-22060
Item 422035Model CAT-10020DC-22060
Item 422038Model CAT-15020C-22060
Item 173567Model CAT-20020-22060
Item 422173Model CAT-10020C-22060
Item 173564Model CAT-10020HDCADC-2206
Item 422889Model CAT-4610AC
Item 173559Model CAT-10020AC
Item 422034Model CAT-10020DC
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability. The oil-free pump allows you to use it in different temperatures and uneven terrains. The new SP Series of California Air Tools motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times. The 4.6 gallon aluminum twin air tanks provide extra air capacity. The control panel comes complete with two 1/4" quick release connectors that will allow you to use up to two tools at the same time.
The 4620AC-22060 compressor comes standard with and Easy Start Valve feature which allows for easier start up using less amperage. It releases a small amount of air from the pump at start up to product a no-load condition allowing the motor to spin freely. This no-load start up requires less amps for an easier start up in cold temperatures. This air compressor is ideal for anyone working where noise level is a serious concern. The 4620AC-22060 air compressor features oil free dual piston pumps which are designed to have a life cycle of 3000+ hours compared to other similar air compressors which have life cycles of 250 hours or less.
- 2 HP motor operates at 1680 RPM
- 4.6 gallon aluminum twin air tanks
- Oil free, dual piston pump
- Two pressure control gauges
- Two universal 1/4” quick connectors
- Thermal overload protector
- 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 220 V / 60 Hz
- Low Amp draw: 14 Amps
- Noise Level: 70 dB
- 6.40 CFM at 40 PSI
- 5.30 CFM at 90 PSI
- Tank fill rate: 60 seconds
- Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI: 20 seconds
- Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
- Weighs only 67.2 lbs.
- 19.1” L x 16.7” W x 19.7” H
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Comes complete with two air filters
- Plug Type: Nema 6-15p
- UL Certified
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.