XTRM 3603 3/4"x6-1/2" POWER BT
Blu-Mol Xtreme Power Wood Boring Bits are for all general purpose drilling in wood. These bits feature a unique, wide flute design that ensures faster chip ejection. The bits are fully heat treated for increased durability.Features: • 3/4” Diameter x 6-1/2” Length• 1/4” Quick-change...
• 3/4” Diameter x 6-1/2” Length
• 1/4” Quick-change shank makes tool exchange quick when used with 1/4” quick change chucks
• Solid center design for strength when drilling
• Screw tips pulls the bit into the work piece for fast start and the less need for force
• Single-spur cutting edge creates a smoother finished hole
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGAs are required for any returns to Disston Tools. All returns are also subject to a 10% restocking fee. The item to be returned must be a standard catalog item and in resaleable condition. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service for help with your return at 800-535-4482.
Disston Tools are warrantied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year. If you have a warranty issue, please contact Disston Tools customer service at 800-272-4436.