Carter Products - AXE Square Replaceable Bit Full Size Carbide Turning Tool
The Axe™ replaceable carbide tip woodturning tools from Carter Products are setting a new industry standard in the turning world. Made in the USA, the unique design of these tools features a 16"...
You May Also Like
Item 162512Model DL-AXEBITFSQR
Item 162509Model DL-AXECARBF-RD
You no longer need to worry about sharpening your turning tools. With four razor-sharp cutting edges available, simply loosen the set screw and rotate the cutter to a new edge when one becomes dull. Additionally the design of the cutters does not require you to “find the bevel” like traditional turning tools. Place the tool onto the rest flat and parallel to the ground, advance the tool slowly into the workpiece, and begin cutting. Tools can cut from left to right, or right to left.
The Axe Square Tool comes equipped with two cutters, one square and one radius square cutter, and is designed to remove large amounts of material quickly and effortlessly. Other Carter tools available include: The Axe Round Replaceable Bit Full Size Carbide Turning Tool (#162509) and The Axe Diamond Replaceable Bit Full Size Carbide Turning Tool (#162510).
Measurements: 24-1/2" overall length, 8-1/8" toolbar length, 16-3/8" handle length
• Measurements: 24-1/2" overall length, 8-1/8" toolbar length, 16-3/8" handle length
• Solid 16" solid Maple handle
• Two large flats incorporated into the handle provide positive registration in the hand
• Tool is equipped with a 5/8" round 303 stainless steel tool bar
• No more sharpening; simply rotate the cutter once dulled
• Removes large amounts of material quickly and effortlessly