American Fabric Filter - Custom Dust Collection Bag, 24" Opening
Ensure you dust collection runs properly with a custom dust collection bag from American Fabric Filter. The proprietary 16 ounce polyester felt is scrim supported and singed for maximum durability...
Item 418745Model AFFTB2136X60
Item 418741Model AFFTB1420X48
Item 418749Model AFFBB24X96
Item 418748Model AFFGB24X72
Item 418740Model AFFBB14X72
Item 418739Model AFFGB14X48
Item 418744Model AFFBB21X96
Item 418743Model AFFGB21X60
Item 418746Model AFF21DX50L-5
Item 418751Model AFF24-1/2DX72L-5
Ensure you dust collection runs properly with a custom dust collection bag from American Fabric Filter. The proprietary 16 ounce polyester felt is scrim supported and singed for maximum durability and dust cake release.
This bag is designed to fit 2 to 15 HP collectors manufactured by: Delta, Dustek, Jet, Bridgewood, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, Kufo/Seco, Lobo, Penn-State, Powermatic, Rees, Reliant and many more. Please check your rim size to ensure proper fit.
- Material: 16 oz. Polyester Felt SI
- Size: Connection point is 24" The bag is 36" D x 72" L
- 1 micron
- Closure: Circular Close with Center Hanging Loop
- Does not include clamps
- Color: White
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2 - 4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns accepted only for new, unused items. Customer is responsible for return freight and a 25% restocking fee. Please note: no credit will be given for fabric filter bags or polybags that have been put on a machine or have evidence of dust or dirt on them. Credit given after inspection.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.